Senior Peoplesoft Developer
The Senior Enterprise Application Software Developer role performs application development, configuration and unit testing for the MyNavyHR project utilizing PeopleSoft IDK. Participates in development, integration and deployment of solutions for interfaces and conversions. This role is responsible for developing coding based on design specifications, existing modules, and direction from technical lead, including initial set up of development environment and documenting prototype and final solution.
This role is responsible for maintaining, designing, developing, and supporting application solutions and re-engineered components based on client requirements. Performs business and technical design functions, including making contributions to business and technical architecture components of the enterprise solution.
More About this Role:
- Responsible for technical solution design, development, deployment/cutover, and implementation covering all technical aspects of the PeopleSoft HCM lifecycle
- Provides hands-on technical solutions to business challenges & translates them into process/technical solutions
- Creates, updates and edits interface design documents and solutions to satisfy data requirements
- Responsible for the design, development and delivery of various PeopleSoft application development components, including reports, interfaces, conversions, creating CI based webservices, APIs and implementation of custom solutions
- Interprets requirements, performs highly complex analyses and presents options and recommendations to obtain desired results
- Designs, plans, tests and implements remediation’s which meet functional and technical specifications of a large PeopleSoft HR and Pay application
- Provides UX – User Experience recommendation and creates proof-of-concept design using PeopleSoft Fluid development
- • Conducts Unit testing and resolve issues found in testing
- Meets deadlines and manages multiple, dynamic priorities
- Effectively communicates and demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented environment
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
- 8-12 years of related experience in ERP application.
- 6+ years of overall technical experience in system design, project development and production support of large applications/systems
- 4+ years of PeopleSoft experience with a minimum of 2 years of technical experience with PeopleTools 8.53 or above
- Experience in drafting technical design specifications and test plans for application modifications or customizations
- Experience with PeopleTools, including Application Designer, Application Engine, PeopleCode, Application Packages, Application Messaging, Component Interfaces, Integration Broker, Workflow and Query
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership
- Proficient in structured query language (SQL) and troubleshooting data issues
- Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
- Active Secret clearance
What We can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.