Experienced Test Engineer- New Orleans, LA
Position Description: Participates in testing, troubleshooting and analysis on the development of systems. Provides support in the development, implementation and maintenance of test processes and diagnostic programs.
Work Location: SPAWAR System Center, New Orleans, Louisiana
Years’ Experience: 5+ with BS Degree; 3+ with MS Degree
Degree (Desired): Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, computer science, information systems, or other related field from an accredited college or university.
Required Certification(s): None
Travel Requirements: Minimal
Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years of experience with Experience with Inbound/Outbound Web Services and Soup UI.
• Working Knowledge and experience with the Navy’s personnel systems.
• Ability to clearly and concisely describe in written form, software problems and anomalies.
• Direct understanding Navy-HR business processing is highly desired.
• Oracle PL/SQL scripting and tools highly desired.
• Understanding HP Quality Center and Serena Dimensions/Phire are desired.
Security Clearance: Active Department of Defense Secret Security Clearance