Transform your legacy systems
Create new business value with our application modernization tools.
LATG increases the value and capabilities of existing legacy applications by:
- Streamlining the process of delivering new features using Agile-based methodologies in a DevOps-focused environment.
- Exposing application functionality via controlled and secured APIs, ESBs, and Web Services.
- Migrating applications from on-premises to cloud computing environments to reduce application lifecycle and infrastructure operation costs, while improving performance and scalability.
LATG is currently executing Applications modernization strategies for various agencies. The process of updating, upgrading, or replacing legacy applications with newer, more advanced technology can involve a variety of different strategies, depending on the specific needs of the organization and the applications in question.
Our approach include various methods depending on customer needs.
- Migrate legacy applications to cloud-based infrastructure. This can provide the organization with a more flexible and scalable platform for running applications, as well as a benefits such as cost savings and improved security.
- Upgrading the programming languages and/or frameworks of the application to a SaaS environment. This enables the organization to take advantage of new features and capabilities, and also make it easier to maintain the application in the future.
Applications modernization is an important step for an organization looking to improve its competitiveness, reduce costs, and stay ahead of the curve in terms of technology. It is not just about the technology but also about aligning the organization's technology strategy with their overall business objectives. However, it is a complex process that LATG can execute with careful planning and management to ensure a successful outcome.
LATG's has extensive experience using modern software such as Oracle, Peoplsoft, SAP, ServiceNow, and Remedy among others as target platforms for legacy applications.